ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "De Gaetano Giuseppe" <degaet...@PITAGORA.IT>
Subject maxTransactions DefaultValue
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 16:51:12 GMT
Hi everybody,

I would like to know if it is possible to set the default value of the
variable maxTransaction, without doing any setting in the
SqlMapConfig.xml file

I have seen that it is possible to set this value in the
SqlMapConfig.xml using the tag settings. In case you don't use this
setting the default value is 32

This is a code sample of what I am trying to do.

SqlMapClientImpl sqlMap = (SqlMapClientImpl)
SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(reader,newprops);

sqlMap.delegate.setMaxSessions(75);

System.out.println("*** MAXTRANSACTIONS = " +
((SqlMapClientImpl)sqlMap).delegate.getMaxTransactions());

The output is MAXTRANSACTIONS = 32 or the value extracted in the
SqlMapConfig.xml file

For example <settings lazyLoadingEnabled="true" maxTransactions="50"/>

Instead I expected an output like this MAXTRANSACTIONS = 75

Thank you in advance.

Giuseppe