ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <bharathi.m...@accenture.com>
Subject RE: How to use system date
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:43:13 GMT
Can I use to_date(sysdate, 'dd-mm-yyyy') to remove the precision for
time of the day? Cos I have a value in db "27-JUN-2007'. But when I pass
to_date(sysdate, 'dd-mm-yyyy') to my select query in iBatis, it does not
return any value.
Any help in this will be great.
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralf Assmann [mailto:ralf.assmann@innovations.de]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 2:07 PM
To: Mani, Bharathi
Subject: Re: How to use system date

Depending on your database, you can use the database' date, e.g. for a
db2:

"select * from test where date = current date"

The should be similar functions for other databases. Alternatively, make

a java.sql.Date using System.currentTimeMillis() and pass this
attribute.

Ralf Assmann

Ralf Assmann, Dipl.-Ing. (FH)
Innovations Softwaretechnologie GmbH