ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ashish Kulkarni" <ashish.kulkarn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: checking for Database changes
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 02:02:04 GMT
Hi
The problem is, i can put a trigger on database, but what happens is if the
java process fails, there is no way to resubmit this process, so those
records will be in database for ever,
so the work around is to have java process monitor database and process
records as soon as they enter the database.

any suggestions on the issue