ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Chris Lamey" <cla...@localmatters.com>
Subject RE: Desktop apps with iBatis
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 01:58:03 GMT
Hello,

The spring docs are very well done, here's their example of creating a containter/context:

http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/reference/beans.html#beans-factory-instantiation

I've never needed anything beyond the Spring online docs and their source code, but there
are a lot of Spring books out there you might want to look at.

If you're starting from scratch on your project, then looking at the Spring Rich Client Platform
is something I would encourage.

Cheers,
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Caio Zanchetti [mailto:caio.zanchetti@gmail.com]
Sent: Sun 6/3/2007 4:13 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org; Chris Lamey
Subject: Re: Desktop apps with iBatis

Hello, tank you for reply.

Would be possible to post a some code that shows how to initialize this
application context?

My application must have an ApplicationContext object with loaded
definitions of applicationContext.xml file, is that correct?

I tried this two alternatives: To implement ApplicationContextAware class.
And load the definitions of applicationContext.xml file, through some
classes like GenericApplicationContext and XmlBeanDefinitionReader (working
together). But I did not get no success.

Regards,

--
Claudiomir G. Zanchetti (Caio)
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Plataform, Standard Edition 5.0