ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Sreenivasulu N (HCL Financial Services)" <Sreenivasul...@hcl.in>
Subject How to pass more than one query parameter?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:28:47 GMT

Hi,

            How to pass more than one query parameter to iBatis
statement? I know one way, creating some Object with all the parameters
and pass that object to iBatis. But I don't want to create the object
for just two parameters. Can I pass array to iBatis query as a list of
parameters? Can any one help me on this?

Thanks & Regards

Sreenivasulu Nallapati

DISCLAIMER:
recipient(s) only.