ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Vijayababu K (HCL Financial Services)" <Vijayabab...@hcl.in>
Subject rollback - Spring-iBATIS
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 06:29:40 GMT

Hi All,

    We are using Spring_iBATIS ,for our application and JBoss  as
Application server.For this we need to configure JTA for connection
pooling,

  In this situation is there any way to handle rollback() externally by
getting Connection or Transaction objects.

   Right now we are using,

   sqlMap.startTransaction (), sqlMap.commitTransaction () in try {...}
block   and sqlMap.endTransaction () in finally {...} block;

  According to the Documentation ,

  sqlMap.endTransaction(); rollbacks if necessary, But in one situation
it is not rolling back.

  Can you tell us how this rollback() works exactly.

  Can I get the Transaction object externally, so that I can commit and
rollback.

  But I read iBATIS will not support rollingback externally.

 Please tell us how to check the status of rollback.

  Eagerly, waiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,

K . Vijaya Babu  | HCL Technologies Ltd. | The Leela Galleria |
Commercial Block | 6th Floor | #23 | Airport Road |

Bangalore - 560008 | Mobile:09986062986 | Ext:080-25054045.

DISCLAIMER:

recipient(s) only.
opinions presented in
HCL or its affiliates.