ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: How to pass more than one query parameter?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:40:47 GMT
You can use a Map, see the manual for more information.

Niels

________________________________

From: Sreenivasulu N (HCL Financial Services)
[mailto:Sreenivasulu.N@hcl.in]
Sent: woensdag 27 juni 2007 10:29
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: How to pass more than one query parameter?

Hi,

            How to pass more than one query parameter to iBatis
statement? I know one way, creating some Object with all the parameters
and pass that object to iBatis. But I don't want to create the object
for just two parameters. Can I pass array to iBatis query as a list of
parameters? Can any one help me on this?

Thanks & Regards

----------------------------------

Sreenivasulu Nallapati

DISCLAIMER:
intended for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily
reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. Before opening any mail and