ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: maxTransactions DefaultValue
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 17:41:19 GMT
maxSessions != maxTransactions, try setMaxTransactions(). But anyway, I
don't know if settings these values after construction is even
supported. You'd better put them in your 'newprops' variable, and then
referencing them in the sqlmap-config.

Niels

________________________________

From: De Gaetano Giuseppe [mailto:degaetano@PITAGORA.IT]
Sent: vrijdag 1 juni 2007 18:51
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: maxTransactions DefaultValue

Hi everybody,

I would like to know if it is possible to set the default value of the
variable maxTransaction, without doing any setting in the
SqlMapConfig.xml file

I have seen that it is possible to set this value in the
SqlMapConfig.xml using the tag settings. In case you don't use this
setting the default value is 32

This is a code sample of what I am trying to do.

SqlMapClientImpl sqlMap = (SqlMapClientImpl)
SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(reader,newprops);

sqlMap.delegate.setMaxSessions(75);

System.out.println("*** MAXTRANSACTIONS = " +
((SqlMapClientImpl)sqlMap).delegate.getMaxTransactions());

The output is MAXTRANSACTIONS = 32 or the value extracted in the
SqlMapConfig.xml file

For example <settings lazyLoadingEnabled="true" maxTransactions="50"/>

Instead I expected an output like this MAXTRANSACTIONS = 75

Thank you in advance.

Giuseppe