ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Hofri Yehuda" <Yehuda.Ho...@comverse.com>
Subject RE: TransactionManager config for simultaneous EXTERNAL and JDBC transactions
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 12:29:25 GMT
Hi,
It's your decision whether to load dao artifacts from classloader, or by uid from jar/os dir,
anyhow I think you should divide between the entire artifacts hierarchy
And manufacture one per each env - ejb, web.

Hofri

-----Original Message-----
From: janne mattila [mailto:jansu76@luukku.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 3:22 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: TransactionManager config for simultaneous EXTERNAL and JDBC transactions

Hi,

- unified classloader: I am not sure what you are talking about. Application is packed inside
ear archive, DAO classes are inside a utility jar which is referenced from MANIFEST.MF  by
both ejb JAR and web app WAR. I would guess this means that DAO classes are loaded only once(?)
- WebLogic 8.1
- iBatis 2.1.7 (unfortunately updating this is not easy)