ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Warren <war...@clarksnutrition.com>
Subject Stored Procedures, Callable Statements are not supported ...
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 01:35:26 GMT
I am using Ibatis version 2.3.0.677 with PostgreSQL 8.1 with 8.1-405
JDBC driver and Ibatis DAO 2.2.0. I am getting the following exception:

com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error executing update.  Cause:
--- The error occurred in
com/clarks/persistence/sqlmapdao/sql/postgres/invoice-postgres.xml.
--- The error occurred while executing update procedure.
--- Check the {call import_text_file(?, ?, ?)}.
--- Check the SQL Statement (preparation failed).
--- Cause: Callable Statements are not supported at this time.

My SQL map:

   <parameterMap class="map" id="importParameters">
     <parameter javaType="java.lang.String" jdbcType="VARCHAR"
property="table"/>
     <parameter javaType="java.lang.String" jdbcType="VARCHAR"
property="filename"/>
     <parameter javaType="java.lang.String" jdbcType="VARCHAR"
property="delimiter"/>
   </parameterMap>

   <procedure id="importTextFile" parameterMap="importParameters">
   	{call import_text_file[(?, ?, ?)]}
   </procedure>

I have also tried:

   	{call import_text_file(?, ?, ?)}

I am calling it in a DAO context like this:

protected int executeUpdate(String statementName, Object parameterObject) {
     SqlMapExecutor sqlMap = getSqlMapExecutor();
     try {
       return sqlMap.update(statementName, parameterObject);
     } catch (SQLException e) {
       throw new DaoException("Error executing update.  Cause: " + e, e);
     }
   }

What am I doing wrong?

--