ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mike Fagan <mfa...@tde.com>
Subject Re: JNDI - Weblogic - SqlMApConfig
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:42:30 GMT
This is a JNDI lookup error please verify you are passing the same name
as appears in the JNDI column for this data source on your  JDBC Data
Sources admin page. It should be that simple

davypulinckx@telenet.be wrote:
> It won’t work; i get in my stacktrace the following message.
> Would someone please help me?
>
> Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException:
Error parsing
> XPath '/sqlMapConfig/transactionManager/dataSource/end()'.  Cause: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException:
There was a
> n error configuring JndiDataSourceDaoTransactionPool. Cause: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:
While trying to lookup
> 'jdbc.DataSourceName' didn't find subcontext 'jdbc' Resolved ; remaining name 'jdbc/DataSourceName'
>         at com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.parse(NodeletParser.java:52)
>         at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser.parse(SqlMapConfigParser.java:81)
>         ... 39 more
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/transactionManager/dataSource/end()'.
 Cause:
> com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There was an error configuring JndiDataSourceDaoTransactionPool.
Cause: javax.
> naming.NameNotFoundException: While trying to lookup 'jdbc.DataSourceName' didn't find
subcontext 'jdbc' Resolved ; rema
> ining name 'jdbc/DataSourceName'
>

> Try,
>
> <dataSource type="JNDI">
>                  <property name="DataSource" value="jdbc/DataSourceTest"/>
>
> </dataSource>
>

> or whatever the JNDI name is for DataSourceTest in the JDBC Data Sources Admin Screen.
>

> Regards,
> MF
>

> Davy Pulinckx wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Cane anyone explain me how you configured weblogic and sqlmapconfig.
>
> I use weblogic, I have a datasource and a connectionpool both are well configured and
works fine.

> Now, when I begin to write my sqlmapconfig of ibatis I get many problems with it.
>
> First of all I have developed these 2 sqlmapconfig below for testing, butt none of them
works.

> For example lets assume they call ( datasource = DataSourceTest and connectionpool =
ConnectionPoolTest)

> How cane I get this to work, I have searched the online documents of ibatis and internet
and I found examples butt they don’t work.

> If I use just a transactionManagerType = SIMPLE, all works fine, butt when I use one
of these 2 JNDI below it wont work.