ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New to iBatis
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:09:11 GMT
Shameless plug:
http://www.manning.com/begin/

Apart from that I would recommend you read the SQL Devleoper docs:
http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/java/pdf/iBATIS-SqlMaps-2_en.pdf

"doesn't explain how to handle several tables with links"
links? do you mean joins?

Remember this... with iBATIS you are mapping *results* to an object not
*tables*. So, you would map a sql statement that joins several tables in the
same way you would map a sql statement that queries one table. There is an
exception when you make use of the groupBy functionality for dealing with
N+1. It's all in the dev guide.

Brandon