ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nathan Maves" <nathan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New to iBatis
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 21:20:38 GMT
You could even go so far as to say...

List names = new ArrayList();
names.add("moive one");
names.add("movie two");

Map params = new HashMap();

params.put("startDate", startDate);
params.put("endDate",endDate);
params.put("movieNames", names);

SELECT movie_name
FROM movies
WHERE
  release_date between #startDate# AND #endDate#
  <iterate property="movieNames" prepend="AND movie_name IN" open="("
close=")">
     #movieNames[]#
  </iterate>

You will have to refer to the correct syntax for the iterate tag.  I just
threw that up there off the top of my head.  Really you can accomplish just
about anything you need with a Map parameter.

Nathan