ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Caio Zanchetti" <caio.zanche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Desktop apps with iBatis
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2007 23:38:17 GMT
About the context, it worked fine, thank you!

But I have a new problem....
I would need to execute an sql statement created by the user. I will not
have this statement mapped in my xml file. How can I do that?

I would like to know to, how can I get the meta-data of a result (like the
getMetadata() in resultset object (JDBC))?

Thank's
Caio.