ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Caio Zanchetti" <caio.zanche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Desktop apps with iBatis
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2007 22:13:16 GMT
Hello, tank you for reply.

Would be possible to post a some code that shows how to initialize this
application context?

My application must have an ApplicationContext object with loaded
definitions of applicationContext.xml file, is that correct?

I tried this two alternatives: To implement ApplicationContextAware class.
And load the definitions of applicationContext.xml file, through some
classes like GenericApplicationContext and XmlBeanDefinitionReader (working
together). But I did not get no success.

Regards,

--
Claudiomir G. Zanchetti (Caio)
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Plataform, Standard Edition 5.0