ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Davy Pulinckx" <davypulin...@telenet.be>
Subject JNDI - Weblogic - SqlMApConfig
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:57:58 GMT
Hi,

Cane anyone explain me how you configured weblogic and sqlmapconfig.

I use weblogic, I have a datasource and a connectionpool both are well
configured and works fine.

Now, when I begin to write my sqlmapconfig of ibatis I get many problems
with it.

First of all I have developed these 2 sqlmapconfig below for testing, butt
none of them works.

For example lets assume they call ( datasource = DataSourceTest and
connectionpool = ConnectionPoolTest)

How cane I get this to work, I have searched the online documents of ibatis
and internet and I found examples butt they don't work.

If I use just a transactionManagerType = SIMPLE, all works fine, butt when I
use one of these 2 JNDI below it wont work.

Please someone help me.

Greets

Davy

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

 <!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN"

 "http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">

<sqlMapConfig>

    <transactionManager type="JDBC">

        <dataSource type="JNDI">

                                   <property name="DataSource"
value="DataSourceTest"/>

                        </dataSource>

    </transactionManager>

    <sqlMap resource="SqlMap.xml"/>

 </sqlMapConfig>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

 <!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN"

 "http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">

<sqlMapConfig>

    <transactionManager type="JDBC">

        <dataSource type="JNDI">

                                   <property name="DataSource"
value="java:comp/env/jdbc/DataSourceTest"/>

                        </dataSource>

    </transactionManager>

    <sqlMap resource="SqlMap.xml"/>

 </sqlMapConfig>