ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From janne mattila <jans...@luukku.com>
Subject RE: TransactionManager config for simultaneous EXTERNAL and JDBC transactions
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 12:21:30 GMT
Hi,

- unified classloader: I am not sure what you are talking about. Application is packed inside
ear archive, DAO classes are inside a utility jar which is referenced from MANIFEST.MF  by
both ejb JAR and web app WAR. I would guess this means that DAO classes are loaded only once(?)
- WebLogic 8.1
- iBatis 2.1.7 (unfortunately updating this is not easy)