ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From janne mattila <jans...@luukku.com>
Subject Re: TransactionManager config for simultaneous EXTERNAL and JDBC transactions
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 12:18:21 GMT
Follow-up question: what happens when EXTERNAL transaction manager is used, transaction is
started with DaoManager.startTransaction, and transaction is ended using DaoManager.endTransaction
and transaction has _not_ been committed using DaoManager.commitTransaction?

Does this cause the external transaction to be rolled back (like it would cause a JDBC transaction
to be rolled back)?