ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From indone <bhanuji...@yahoo.com>
Subject ORA-01795: maximum number of expressions in a list
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 00:50:55 GMT

Hi Guys,
We are having issue with query exceeding maximum number of expressions >
1000. we are using ibatis. It looks the issue with oracle that wont allow
list more than 1000 in in parameter.

i am looking for work around that in my sql i need to pass whole set of
values at once.so for sure i cant go for multiple calls.
second thing is there anyway in ibatis query that i can handle this issue?

any suggestions would be appreciated
below is the query
select to_char(ps_vz_mettrftotal.VZ_ITM_UID) as CATEGORYID,
		to_char(sum(PS_VZ_METTRFTOTAL.VZ_IMPRESSION_CNT)) as COUNT from
		PS_VZ_METTRFTOTAL, ps_vz_geo_xref where
		ps_vz_mettrftotal.VZ_PPC_GEO_ID = ps_vz_geo_xref.VZ_PPC_GEO_ID
		and ps_vz_mettrftotal.VZ_PPC_GEO_ID in
		<iterate property="geos" open="(" close=")" conjunction=",">
			#geos[]#
		</iterate>
		group by ps_vz_mettrftotal.VZ_ITM_UID