ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From SvetlanaR <srezni...@actionet.com>
Subject Sybase stored procedure 'SET CHAINED OFF' (transaction mode) problem
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:51:29 GMT

Hi.
I have a problem when call my_sp stored procedure (Sybase). The problem is
listed below.

--- Check the results (failed to retrieve results).
--- Cause: com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybSQLException: Stored procedure 'my_sp'
may be run only in unchained transaction mode. The 'SET CHAINED OFF' command
will cause the current session to use unchained transaction mode.

Caused by: com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybSQLException: Stored procedure 'my_sp'
may be run only in unchained transaction mode. The 'SET CHAINED OFF' command
will cause the current session to use unchained transaction mode.

I can fix it on Sybase side by adding to the stored procedure:
EXECUTE sp_procxmode 'my_sp', 'anymode'

The problem is that I am not allowed to make this change in "Production". Is
there any way to configure iBatis, so it will not expect uchained mode?
For example, another DB client works with my_sp just fine.
Thanks.