ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From vinays84 <vinay...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: New to iBatis
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:40:39 GMT

I apologize if I'm asking questions that are answered in the dev guide, I'm
just trying to gain a quick understanding.

So, if I have an object defined for a specific table, then I want to include
a query which involves another table, I'd have to expand my original object
to incorporate the additional columns, taking away its table specific
status?

How would one handle queries not known at time of development (for instance
for ad-hoc reporting)?

Does the SQL Maps framework go hand in hand with the DAO framework? i.e.
Should I be learning the DAO framework to properly use SQL Maps.

Thank you,
Vinay