ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From mister blinky <misterbli...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException mapping CLOB
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:28:18 GMT

yes it was edited for the email ... but even as typed into the post, it ran
and had the same error as when i was using the full-blown select statement.

turns out that, in the <transactionManager> section of the ibatis config
file, setting the JDBC.ConnectionURL to the full url of the database fixed
the problem. Having been working w/Ibatis for this whole project and having
mapped a lot of data to a lot of java beans with the abbreviated URL, i'm
mystified as to why changing the db url would suddently allow it to map
Clobs....