ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From mister blinky <misterbli...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException mapping CLOB
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:18:55 GMT

I believe i have solved this. Turned out to have been a driver issue.

in the <transactionManager> definition, using this

     <property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL"
value="jdbc:db2://localhost:50000/devdb"/>

rather than this

     <property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL" value="jdbc:db2:DEVDB" />

made the problem go away.

Can somebody explain why? I have been using ibatis to map all fields -
INTEGER, VARCHARs, etc to my java beans throughout my development process on
this project and have ONLY had an issue with these two clob columns. And the
prob goes away when i change the db URL? Can't say i understand ...

anyway ... thoughts?