ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Gwyn Evans <gwyn.ev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: This is really weird...dateformat mapping exception on Integer parameter class
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:08:25 GMT
On Thursday, June 28, 2007, 7:46:22 AM, sepgs2004 <gnanasekaran.sakthivel@gmail.com>
wrote:

> EXCEPTION

> --- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for
> JDBC][SQLServer]Syntax error converting datetime from character string.

> If we look at teh query in my L.xml

> <delete id="deleteLicenseByLicenseId"
> parameterClass="java.lang.Integer">
> <![CDATA[
>                         DELETE FROM
>                                 space.table_license
>                         WHERE
>                                 license_id = #value#
]]>>
> </delete>

> Could you guys give me some suggestions or thoughts.

My /guess/ would be a trigger or linked table or similar in the
production DB causing an issue, if only because I can't think of
anything else!

My approach would be to enable logging of the actual SQL being sent
then try & reproduce it, first via a commandline tool then if that
didn't show anything, using a Java test app & the same JDBC driver.

/Gwyn