ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Stéphane Hanser <s.han...@omegames.com>
Subject RE: Optimizing a lot of requests at time
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 10:42:46 GMT
This is exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you very much.

S. Hanser

  _____

De : Marc.Heimann@prolifics.de [mailto:Marc.Heimann@prolifics.de]
Envoyé : jeudi 7 juin 2007 12:20
À : user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Objet : Re: Optimizing a lot of requests at time

Batches to the rescue!

Have a look at the SqlMap API, there are startBatch and executeBatch
statements.
In the docs is an example on how to use those.

HTH
Marc Heimann
Software Engineer
Prolifics - Enterprise Solution Division - IBM Business Partner
Prolifics Deutschland GmbH
Notkestr. 3, D-22607 Hamburg
phone +49 (0)40 890 667-70
fax    +49 (0)40 890 667-99
 <mailto:marc.heimann@prolifics.de> marc.heimann@prolifics.de
2007 IBM Award Winner for Overall Technical Excellence
SOA... Building Future Business Solutions Today

Handelsregister: Hamburg, HRB 89903
Geschäftsführer: Ulrich Frotscher