ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Herbert Wu" <herber...@gmail.com>
Subject Ibatis 2.0.8/Oracle 9 question: rollback on select
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 20:00:00 GMT
I am using Java iBatis 2.0.8 and Oracle DBA reported that a single
SELECT can trigger rollback. I did not use any transaction:
<transactionManager type="JDBC" >
    <dataSource type="JNDI">
    <property name="DataSource" value="java:/oracleDBSource"/>
  </dataSource>
</transactionManager>

So I copied the ibatis
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.jdbc.JdbcTransaction.java/JdbcTransactionConfig.java
to create a TestTransactionConfig.java tx manager to plug in

<transactionManager type="TestTransactionConfig.java" >
    <dataSource type="JNDI">
    <property name="DataSource" value="java:/oracleDBSource"/>
  </dataSource>
</transactionManager>

So when I step over this TestTransactionConfig.java and did not see
rollback() method is called.

i am wondering if anyone has issue with Ibatis 2.0.8 rollback on
select? Or it caused by underlying Oracle JDBC driver?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

-Herbert