ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieve stored proc return code
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 14:46:24 GMT
It sounds like you're not registering an output parameter.  Here's an
example:

<sqlMap namespace="sqlMap">
  <parameterMap class="map" id="theParameterMap">
    <parameter property="rc" javaType="java.lang.Integer" jdbcType="INTEGER"
mode="OUT" />
    <parameter property="parm1" javaType="java.math.Integer"
jdbcType="INTEGER" mode="IN" />
    <parameter property="parm2" javaType="java.math.Integer"
jdbcType="INTEGER" mode="IN" />
  </parameterMap>

  <procedure id="adder" parameterMap="theParameterMap">
    {? = call some_proc (?,?)}
  </procedure>
</sqlMap>

Jeff Butler