ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ibatis 2.0.8/Oracle 9 question: rollback on select
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 20:32:26 GMT
This could be related to the underlying app server - iBATIS will always
start a transaction, but will not always commit the transaction.  In some
case this will cause the app server to rollback the transaction.  To alter
this behavior, specify this:

<transactionManager type="JDBC" *commitRequired="true"*>
</transactionManager>

Jeff Butler