ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From jeffgbut...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Abator rootClass question
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 01:40:17 GMT
I would guess that this is moderately complex.  Besides the complexity
of the introspection, there could be difficult class path issues if
the base class is not in abator's class path.  But this is the beauty
of open source...you can give it a try and see how well it works.  You
would need to implement the JavaModelGenerator interface and plug it
in to abator.

Good luck!

Jeff Butler