ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do you call a stored procedure with a single OUT paramete r
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 22:59:06 GMT
The parameter markers in the parenthesis are for both input and output
parameter (remember that a SP may have more than one output parameter).
 It's important to understand the differences between a parameter and a
return value...

If the SP truly has a single output paramater, the "call function_name(?)"
is correct.

If the SP has NO parameters, but has a return value, then the syntax is "? =
call function_name"

Since you stated that the SP has a single output parameter, then the first
syntax above is correct.

Jeff Butler