ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: callback hooks
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 14:47:52 GMT
Not currently, but it would be possible to hack the
PreparedStatementLogProxy to get that sort of information in the logs.

A caveat here is that by adding logging, you will slow down your
application, and slightly change it's performance profile.

A better way (if possible) would be to use the tools that are provided
by your database vendor for sql profiling.

Larry