ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Yee, Richard K CTR DMDC" <Richard.Yee....@osd.pentagon.mil>
Subject RE: NoClassDefFoundError for class Resources
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 19:02:26 GMT
 This is caused by the fact that EJB classes are loaded by a different
class loader than the one used by the web application. Check your Jboss
documentation for using EJBs.

-Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Wooten [mailto:wootens@hughes.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 11:16 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: NoClassDefFoundError for class Resources

Hello,

Has anyone else had this issue?

I am at a loss on how to solve it.

I am attempting to use ibatis in a Session bean with JBoss.

I have a helper class that loads the ibatis config with the following
code

            try {

                  ibatisConfigReader =
com.ibatis.common.resources.Resources

                              getResourceAsReader("SqlMapConfig.xml");

                  ibatisSqlMap = SqlMapClientBuilder

                              buildSqlMapClient(ibatisConfigReader);

            } catch (Exception ex) {

                  log.fatal("Exception reading ibatis config file", ex);

            }

I have all the ibatis jar file deploying with my ear so I know the file
"com/ibatis/common/resources/Resources exist."

The ibatis jar is deployed just like all my other 3rd party jars.  I
have no issues referencing them.

However when the above code is run I get
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibatis/common/resources/Resources

Please Help!