ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Yee, Richard K CTR DMDC" <Richard.Yee....@osd.pentagon.mil>
Subject RE: How do you call a stored procedure with a single OUT paramete r
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 23:01:08 GMT
Mark,
The syntax is used for IN, OUT, and INOUT parameters. What would you do
if the procedure returned 2 values if ?= was only available?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Bleichert [mailto:markbleichert@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 3:41 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: How do you call a stored procedure with a single OUT
paramete r

Thanks for the reply, I will try your change tomorrow when I get to the
office.
How ever I am kind of confused here because I have seen the syntax that
you are using before on the mailing list.
Nevertheless I thought that '(?)' after the SP is for 'IN' parameters
and not for 'OUT'.
In standard jdbc '? = function_name(?) ' the '?=' describes the OUT
param whereas (?) after the function is for IN params.

Thanks,
Mark

On 5/2/07, Yee, Richard K CTR DMDC <Richard.Yee.ctr@osd.pentagon.mil>