ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Zoran Avtarovski <zo...@sparecreative.com>
Subject Re: Please help me.
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 06:31:30 GMT
I'm not sure I'm clear on this. Have you set up your connection pool in
Weblogic via JNDI if so it's a simple matter matter of using the JNDI name
in your transaction manager

<transactionManager type="JDBC">

    <dataSource type="JNDI">
        <property name="DataSource" value="${JNDI_NAME}"/>
    </dataSource>

</transactionManager>

Z.