ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Meindert" <meind...@pastelebusiness.com>
Subject RE: Store results directly into a single HashMap
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 06:31:11 GMT
You will need a result map (as you do, but just mentioning it because it is
required) and queryForMap as Larry said:

Map<String, String> result = (Map<String, String>)
queryForMap("getProperties", null, "propName", "propValue");

<resultMap id="getPasswordsMap" class="java.util.HashMap">

      <result property="propName" column="PropName"/>

      <result property="propName" column="PropName"/>

</resultMap>

<select id="getProperties" resultMap="getPropertiesMap" >

     SELECT PropName, PropValue FROM Properties

</select>