ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jane Phillips <jane22...@yahoo.com>
Subject unable to load dao.xml outside of .war
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 12:52:51 GMT
Hello,

  I am new to iBatis and need help on one,maybe simple to you, problem. I need to read dao.xml
file from a config path which is out side of the .ear or .war package. I was required to put
all those .xml files(dao.xml , sqlMap.xml and datasource.properties etc) under a arbitrary
directory like C:\myConfig. I know it is working if I place all those .xml files under package
root directory. But when I put them in c:\myConfig directory and set my environment CLASSPATH
to C:\myConfig, it couldn't find the file!??

  I am using Resource.getResourceAsReader("dao.xml") to locate it. Can someone give me guidance
on this? Thanks so much.

  Jane

Building a website is a piece of cake.