ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Mikael Andersson" <mail.mi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieve stored proc return code
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 15:34:38 GMT
Hi Jeff,
when I try adding a parameter element, I get this:

org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: SqlMapClient operation;
uncategorized SQLException for SQL []; SQL state [JZ0SL]; error code [0];
--- The error occurred in ibatis/COUNTRY_CONTRIBUTION_SqlMap.xml.
--- The error occurred while executing update procedure.
--- Check the { ? = call pr_JAEXP_CountryContrib_Sav(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
}.
--- Check the output parameters (register output parameters failed).
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: JZ0SL: Unsupported SQL type -99999999.;
nested exception is com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
--- The error occurred in ibatis/COUNTRY_CONTRIBUTION_SqlMap.xml.
--- The error occurred while executing update procedure.
--- Check the { ? = call pr_JAEXP_CountryContrib_Sav(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
}.
--- Check the output parameters (register output parameters failed).
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: JZ0SL: Unsupported SQL type -99999999.
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
--- The error occurred in ibatis/COUNTRY_CONTRIBUTION_SqlMap.xml.
--- The error occurred while executing update procedure.
--- Check the { ? = call pr_JAEXP_CountryContrib_Sav(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
}.
--- Check the output parameters (register output parameters failed).

I tried both with and without an extra ? in the in the stored procedure
call.

Cheers,
 Mike