ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Koka Kiknadze" <226...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis without Bind variables?
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 07:32:04 GMT
Well you can go the $$ way as Larry indicated, but he also did warn you ;)

What I liked in iBatis from the very start was that it's ME who controls all
the sql and I can add optimizer hints  in iBatis <select> statements. I use
Oracle, but hope the following applies to DB2 too:  I'd try including hints
in the first place (of course if your problem persists after recomputing
database stats)

GL