ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Emiliano Armellin <earmel...@ateikon.com>
Subject selectkey in sybase
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 09:39:09 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying the selectkey statement in sybase, using abator generated map
but I've got this error:

|org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: SqlMapClient
operation; uncategorized SQLException for SQL []; SQL state [JZ0TE];
error code [0];
--- The error occurred in
com/ateikon/internet/eprogen/dao/ibatis/maps/pgmr/pgmr_atk_request_SqlMap.xml.

--- Check the
pgmr_atk_request.abatorgenerated_insert-SelectKey-AutoResultMap.
--- Check the result mapping for the '@@identity' property.
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: JZ0TE: Attempted conversion between an
illegal pair of types. Valid database datatypes are: 'tinyint, smallint,
int, bit, float, decimal, numeric, char, unichar, varchar, univarchar,
text, unitext,  money, short money, unsigned bigint'; nested exception
is com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:   |

the generated insert:

|  <insert id="abatorgenerated_insert"
parameterClass="com.ateikon.internet.eprogen.domain.pgmr.Atk_request">
    insert into pgmr.atk_request (emaildest, cdazie, cddipa, profil,
dtinse, dtulag)
    values (#emaildest:VARCHAR#, #cdazie:VARCHAR#, #cddipa:VARCHAR#,
#profil:VARCHAR#,
      #dtinse:TIMESTAMP#, #dtulag:TIMESTAMP#)
    <selectKey keyProperty="tkreq" resultClass="java.lang.Long">
      select @@identity
    </selectKey>
  </insert>

it seems correct... so why thi error? I can't set selectkey result map...

thanks

--
Emiliano Armellin

    *