ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Daigo Kobayashi <da...@abs-network.com>
Subject Re: maven issue of iBatis 2.3
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 15:14:29 GMT
I understand why this issue is not closed. I overlook following part of
this issue:
"Every library i can think of is in ibiblio except ibatis, it would help
the building process if ibatis was there also."

I just think this issue talk about latest iBatis file is not uploaded
to ibiblio.

> There are outstanding issues that exist with Maven itself. Until Maven
> resolves these issues we will likely not be using it. We are monitoring
> these issues and can see that they are all marked to be fixed in Maven.
> In the immediate we will continue to use Ant for our build because it
> works great. We will manually push builds to Maven repos for Maven
> users. When/if Maven fixes it's issues we will move ahead with the build.
>

> In regards to Spring not resolving. I suspect they are looking for the
> jar in the wrong place. That would be an issue they need to resolve.

Is it official file that uploaded to ibiblio iBatis 2.3.0?
If so, I'll report issue to Spring team to modify pom file.