ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Steve Wooten" <woot...@hughes.net>
Subject RE: NoClassDefFoundError Resources
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 21:32:37 GMT
Every thing is declared and deployed correctly. ????

Did you declare that jar in the ear deployment descriptor?

On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 14:52 -0400, Steve Wooten wrote:
> I am attempting to use ibatis in a Session bean with JBoss.
>
> I have a helper class that load the ibatis config with the following
> code
>
>            try {
>
>                  ibatisConfigReader =
> com.ibatis.common.resources.Resources
>
>                               .getResourceAsReader("SqlMapConfig.xml");
>
>                  ibatisSqlMap = SqlMapClientBuilder
>
>                               .buildSqlMapClient(ibatisConfigReader);
>
>             } catch (Exception ex) {
>
>                  log.fatal("Exception reading ibatis config file",
> ex);
>
>             }
>

> If I run this with my IDE (Eclipse) it works fine.
>
> I have all the ibatis jar file deploying with my ear so I know the
> file "com/ibatis/common/resources/Resources exist."
>
> My application is able to find all other classes deployed in other jar
> files however once it is deployed on the server I get the following
> error:
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibatis/common/resources/Resources
>

> Please Help!
>

> Stack trace is below
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibatis/common/resources/Resources
>
>       at com.nc4.athena.QueryHelper.init(QueryHelper.java:42)
>
>       at com.nc4.athena.QueryHelper.<init>(QueryHelper.java:58)
>
>       at

com.nc4.athena.dao.PartyRelationTypeDAO.<init>(PartyRelationTypeDAO.java:51)

>       at

com.nc4.athena.dao.PartyRelationTypeDAO.getInstance(PartyRelationTypeDAO.jav
a:61)

>       at

com.nc4.athena.session.TypeTableManagerEJB.getPartyRelationTypeList(TypeTabl
eManagerEJB.java:892)

)

>       at

.java:25)

>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>
>       at
> org.jboss.invocation.Invocation.performCall(Invocation.java:359)
>
>       at org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer
> $ContainerInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionContainer.java:237)
>
>       at

org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(Cach
edConnectionInterceptor.java:158)

>       at

org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSe
ssionInstanceInterceptor.java:169)

>       at

org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CallValidationInterceptor.invoke(CallValidationInterce
ptor.java:63)

>       at

org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor
.java:121)

>       at

org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.
java:378)

>       at
> org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:181)
>
>       at

org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:16
8)

>       at
> org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:205)
>
>       at

org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invoke(ProxyFactoryFinde
rInterceptor.java:136)

)

>       at

.java:25)

>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java
:155)

>       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>
>       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:26
4)

>       at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>
>       at org.jboss.invocation.local.LocalInvoker
> $MBeanServerAction.invoke(LocalInvoker.java:169)
>
>       at
> org.jboss.invocation.local.LocalInvoker.invoke(LocalInvoker.java:118)
>
>       at

org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invokeLocal(InvokerInterceptor.java:
209)

>       at

org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterceptor.java:195)

>       at

org.jboss.proxy.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:61
)

>       at
> org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:70)
>
>       at

org.jboss.proxy.ejb.StatelessSessionInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionInter
ceptor.java:112)

)

>       at

.java:25)

>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>
>       at

com.nc4.athena.session.TypeTableManagerDynamicBusinessDelegate.invoke(TypeTa
bleManagerDynamicBusinessDelegate.java:77)

>       at $Proxy155.getPartyRelationTypeList(Unknown Source)
>
>       at

com.nc4.athena.action.PartyRelationTypeAction.list(PartyRelationTypeAction.j
ava:48)

  _____

[...]

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invokeAction(DefaultActionIn
vocation.java:399)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invokeActionOnly(DefaultActi
onInvocation.java:262)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:224)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ConversionErrorInterceptor.intercept(Con
versionErrorInterceptor.java:123)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:219)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:218)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
.java:455)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:216)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor.intercept(Paramete
rsInterceptor.java:161)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:219)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:218)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
.java:455)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:216)

      at
org.apache.struts2.interceptor.CheckboxInterceptor.intercept(CheckboxInterce
ptor.java:83)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:219)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:218)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
.java:455)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:216)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.PrepareInterceptor.intercept(PrepareInte
rceptor.java:115)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:219)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:218)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
.java:455)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:216)

      at
org.apache.struts2.interceptor.ServletConfigInterceptor.intercept(ServletCon
figInterceptor.java:170)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:219)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:218)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
.java:455)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:216)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ExceptionMappingInterceptor.intercept(Ex
ceptionMappingInterceptor.java:176)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:219)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:218)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
.java:455)

      at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:216)

      at
org.apache.struts2.impl.StrutsActionProxy.execute(StrutsActionProxy.java:50)

      at
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:507)

      at
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.jav
a:421)

      at
FilterChain.java:202)

      at
ain.java:173)

      at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.ja
va:96)

      at
FilterChain.java:202)

      at
ain.java:173)

      at
va:213)

      at
va:178)

      at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssoci
ationValve.java:175)

      at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:
74)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126
)

      at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105
)

      at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(CachedConnectionVa
lve.java:156)

      at
:107)

      at

      at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)

      at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processC
onnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)

      at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.jav
a:527)

      at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.MasterSlaveWorkerThread.run(MasterSlaveWorkerThre
ad.java:112)

      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)