ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Mark Bleichert" <markbleich...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do you call a stored procedure with a single OUT paramete r
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 09:02:59 GMT
Thanks guys for the explaination, it didnt solve my problem but atleast I
learned something.
I didnt know '? = function_name' was used only for single OUT's with no
IN's. But most of all
(I almost feel ashamed) i didnt know a procedure could have 2 OUT values.

However I did manage to find a temporary solution to my problem with regard
to procedure that have
a single OUT param. I just wrapped them in a select statement and run it
against dual. Eg.:
'select f_gettsid as tsid from dual' ... works fine !

Actually got an email form Clinton Begin himself.. he told me to look in his
new book 'IBatis in action'. There is
an example on page 121 ! Great way to sell a book hey ;-) Nevertheless I
will buy it soon..