ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Mark Bleichert" <markbleich...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do you call a stored procedure with a single OUT paramete r
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 22:41:22 GMT
Thanks for the reply, I will try your change tomorrow when I get to the
office.
How ever I am kind of confused here because I have seen the syntax that you
are using before on the mailing list.
Nevertheless I thought that '(?)' after the SP is for 'IN' parameters and
not for 'OUT'.
In standard jdbc '? = function_name(?) ' the '?=' describes the OUT param
whereas (?) after the function is for IN params.

Thanks,
Mark