ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven issue of iBatis 2.3
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 18:00:30 GMT
There are outstanding issues that exist with Maven itself. Until Maven
resolves these issues we will likely not be using it. We are monitoring
these issues and can see that they are all marked to be fixed in Maven. In
the immediate we will continue to use Ant for our build because it works
great. We will manually push builds to Maven repos for Maven users. When/if
Maven fixes it's issues we will move ahead with the build.

In regards to Spring not resolving. I suspect they are looking for the jar
in the wrong place. That would be an issue they need to resolve.

Brandon