ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Osborn Tamara I Contractor 10 CS/SCA" <Tamara.Osborn....@usafa.af.mil>
Subject Handling DisplayTag pagination in Controller - using ibatis cached data
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 20:17:37 GMT
I am working with Spring MVC (ver 2.0.5) and iBATIS. I have a simple JSP
page with a displayTag table which is rendered by a Controller. My
iBATIS query results are cached.

I found that each time I change the "page" for the displayTag table, the
cached data is re-added to my model so that my number of rows is
increasing from 10 to 20 to 30 etc.

Per suggestions in this thread
(http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=36447&highlight=displ
aytag) I added a parameter to my displayTag requestURI. Then my
controller logic checks that parameter before adding to the model. This
does appear to be working.

I was wondering if anyone has developed a more elegant solution.

Tammy Osborn