ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resolving ibatis entities without hitting url in DTD..
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 15:19:16 GMT
It shouldn't be hitting the server regardless.   iBATIS uses a custom
EntityResolver that looks it up in the JAR file.  Check to make sure  your
doctype is correctly set to ibatis.apache.org.

Or if for some reason your XML parser isn't honoring the EntityResolver,
then you can keep local copies of the DTD and use a file:// url.

Clinton