ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QueryForList : How does maxRows work?
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 20:40:04 GMT
PS:  if it hasn't been made clear by my previous posts, if you call
queryForList with a maxRows attribute, it will only request that many rows
back from the database.  It won't bring back all 10k.  This of course
depends on the driver, but I've never seen one that does something that
silly.  ;-)

Clinton