ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QueryForList : How does maxRows work?
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 20:38:16 GMT
If it's a proc returning that result set, then I doubt setMaxRows would help
anyway.  You can't just apply a limit outside of the scope of the proc, the
result set has already been built.

The only applicable performance factor that you have control of outside of
the proc is the fetch size, the size of the batches of rows that are
returned at a time.  And even that is only a driver "hint".  iBATIS supports
it as an attribute of the <select> element.

Clinton