ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nguyen Trong Hoan" <hoannt8...@vips.com.vn>
Subject syntax error or access rule violation - Statement id
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 03:40:36 GMT
Hi all,

In my project I use ibatis, but while executing sql statement "getNoticeFromAdmin", I've got
the following error:
Error executing query for object.  Cause:  syntax error or access rule violation - Statement
id (getNoticeFromAdmin). More detail:
--- The error occurred in jp/imagecity/emc/database/resourse/sqlmapdao/EmcNoticeFromAdmin.xml.

--- Check the getNoticeFromAdmin-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the statement (query failed).
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00911: invalid character

My sqlMap as the following:
<sqlMap namespace="EmcNoticeFromAdmin">
    <typeAlias alias="emcNoticeFromAdmin" type="jp.imagecity.emc.domainmodel.bd.EmcNoticeFromAdmin"/>
    <resultMap id="emcNoticeFromAdminResult" class="emcNoticeFromAdmin">
        <result property="message" column="message" />
        <result property="registered" column="registered" />
        <result property="voiceTime" column="voice_time" />
        <result property="voiceRecFlg" column="voice_rec_flg" />
        <result property="voiceLob" column="voice_lob" />
    </resultMap>
    <select id="getNoticeFromAdmin" resultMap="emcNoticeFromAdminResult" parameterClass="emcBase">
        SELECT
            message,
            registered,
            voice_time,