ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Chris Lamey <cla...@localmatters.com>
Subject Re: Transaction started
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 19:11:01 GMT
Hello,

If I were you, I'd take a look at the Spring declarative transaction
handling.  Using that means no explicit transaction handling in your
code so you don't have to muck with Connection stuff.  And you can set
things up on a per-method basis to either create a new transaction or
join an existing one, again with no changes to your code.

Cheers,
Chris